Time Out’s annual Battle of the Burger, presented by Budweiser and sponsored by Schweid & Sons, celebrated all the epic burgers in NYC. How many of these tantalizingly delicious burgers have you tried?
1. People’s Choice Award - Kobe Beef Burger by Black Tap
Michelin-starred chef Joe Isidori’s Kobe Beef Burger included blue cheese, buttermilk-dill, and arugula.
2. Judge’s Award - Chelsea Burger by Peter McManus Cafe
The classic Chelsea Burger highlighted simple half-pound patty topped with American cheese, crispy bacon, red onion rings and a slab of fresh tomato.
3. Home Griller Award- Gaucho Burger by Dawn Rajendran
Thick, juicy patty with caramelized onions and green sauce on a giant, fluffy sesame seed bun.
4. Other favorites: Hard Times Sundaes
A juicy patty served with sweet caramelized onions, bacon, and American cheese in between soft potato buns.
5. Other favorites: Genuine Roadside
A mini slider with a kick of gouda cheese, crispy bacon, and savory patty dripping with all the juices.
6. Other Favorites: Bill’s Bar & Burger
An all-American burger featuring juicy patty, American cheese, bacon, lettuce, and tomato in between pretzel buns.
7. Other Favorites: Burger Joint
Sandwiched in between Arnold’s buns were patty topped with melted cheese, pickles, tomatoes, raw onions, and plenty of classic Heinz ketchup.