Thursday, December 15, 2011

The birth of my new blog: Nosh On Me

I love food, and there is absolutely no question about that. I have also kept a personal blog in which I also posted about the restaurants and eateries I have visited. But I realized I wanted to centralize all the food-related posts in one area to entertain other foodies like me.

So I present to you nom (Nosh On Me), my first ever official food blog in which I will post about all the delicious outings, dining hall food, home food, etc.

Below are imported food posts from my previous blog. Expect the future ones to be more detailed, more juicy, more delicious.

nom.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Ate My Way Through Very Fresh Noodles At Chelsea Market And I Need Everyone To Know About The Tingly Cumin Lamb

 A love letter to hand-torn noodles, numbing spice, and the eggplant dish nobody talks about enough If you have walked through Chelsea Marke...